Re: [World] the picnic

From "Don" <addressis@removed>
Date Fri, 1 Aug 2003 06:34:21 -0400

Hey Terri,  I will watch out for ya any time.
As for reading your mind...... :)
Don
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 9:21 AM
Subject: Re: [World] the picnic

Don - you must have been reading my mind- I think we hit send at the same time.
Thanks for watching out for me....

Terri Hunter
CWC
CR, IA

Don <windowcleaner1@mindspring.com> wrote:

Gary,  Another great event!  You are getting pretty good at it :)

It was great meeting some of you who were not at last years picnic.  And some were missed. Like Joe and Teri Hunter.  I know Teri will be pleased to know that I didn't win the sponge toss!, but Teri I was in a 3 way tie for second.....and I would have beaten you in the window cleaning contest!!!!

Shawn took top honors in the morning fishing contest and I won the afternoon...Sorry Gary but this is the second time you came in second :)  I think your fish weighed 13 . something :)

Ron Friman needs to tell his wonderful bride that she doesn't need new golf clubs.  Hers hit plenty far...Maybe Ron needs the new ones :)

The pressure washing and waterfed pole demos were informative and well attended.

Thank all who attended the safety seminars.  The IWCA puts a lot of time and effort in bringing these safety meetings around the country so that we can reach as many window cleaners as possible.  I believe there were 44 attendees at this one.

It was great being there and I am gonna make the next one as well.  Marcus, hope to see you next time.

Don Chute
Marietta, GA

Thank you for choosing Clark Window Cleaning

We Clean More Than The Glass - We Clean Your Entire Window!
Windows (Interior and Exterior)
Screens & Sills

We clean what the others - Can't - Won't - or Don't want to clean!

Do you Yahoo!?

More Messages: