Re: [World] MIRROR CLEANING ADVICE NEEDED

From "Warren Rosenthal" <addressis@removed>
Date Fri, 1 Aug 2003 14:12:25 -0500

I clean them the same way I clean windows but try to catch your water with
your stripwasher.

Warren Rosenthal
Detail Window Cleaning
Indianapolis IN 46220
detail@indy.rr.com

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 9:53 AM
Subject: [World] MIRROR CLEANING ADVICE NEEDED

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS.  I NEED SOME ADVICE ON WHAT TO USE ON MIRRORS.  I DO NOT USUALLY CLEAN MIRRORS BUT A GOOD CUSTOMER ASKED ME IF I'D CLEAN HERS.  SHE HAS 4 WALLS OF COMPLETE MIRROR SQUARES.  SHE SMOKES IN THE HOME AND RIGHT IN FRONT OF ONE OF THE WALLS IS HER USUAL SMOKING PLACE.  THE TAR ON HER WINDOWS IS PRETTY BAD SO I'M ASSUMING THE MIRRORS ARE TOO.  DO I CLEAN IT THE SAME WAY I WOULD WINDOWS. ALSO WHAT DO YOU CHARGE FOR MIRROR CLEANING? SAME AS WINDOWS?

More Messages: