Re: [World] Chair Safety

From Manuel Lopez <addressis@removed>
Date Sat, 2 Aug 2003 09:47:04 -0700 (PDT)

I first read The E-Myth last year and couldn't put it
down. We had a small janitorial business that grew so
fast it almost killed my wife and me. In a year's time
we ended up working 12 hour nights 7 days a week
before we got out. That was last year, we're both 51
now.
As I read it I kept thinking he had written about us!
I let a friend borrow it and now she won't give it
back. I didn't know there was a new book. I'll have to
check it out.
Anybody with a growing business who finds himself
working a lot of hours alone should read both books.
It'll really open your eyes.
Manuel Lopez
SunWest Window Washing
Grand Terrace, Ca.