Re: [World] Additional Insured Rate

From "Griffith Lanthier" <addressis@removed>
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2003 09:54:32 -0400

I too have a new insurance co. who charges $100.00 per additional insured,
and its been my experience that only larger corporations want this sort of
clause.....being armed with this knowledge, i just pass the cost on to the
customer, informing them of the charge.......i did have to do some
schmoozing to existing customers, to pass the costs onto them....but again,
a comany that wants, or needs that additional insured status, knows all to
well whats been going on in the insurance industry already, and
understands.....usually.....
Hope this helps

Griffith Lanthier
SUDS WINDOW WASHING SERVICE, INC.