Re: [World] TDS meter

From "Dan Lloyd" <addressis@removed>
Date Wed, 6 Aug 2003 03:42:45 -0400

Jason,

I just bought a TDS meter from Purewater 4U of Las Vegas.  www.purewater4u.com       866-744-6432                        Cost was $29.80 plus 5.85 shipping. looks like it is a professional tool. comes with calibration liquid.

Dan Lloyd
Red Wagon Cleaning Service, Inc
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 4:37 AM
Subject: Re: [World] TDS meter

Were's a good place to purchase a TDS meter?  How much do they cost?  Are some better than others? Thanks!
Jeff Lydon <jefflydon@hotmail.com> wrote:

They sell battery back pack sprayers that would work well for something like this, you could remove the wand spray wand or add to it some tubing to make an improvised wfp, maybe even use an exizting industry item like the Unger Hi-flow brush kit.

www.rocketspray.com

Jeff Lydon
Honolulu, HI