Re: [World] Invoicing

>>Back<<

Date Thu, 1 May 2008 16:02:41 -0700 (PDT)

Ted,
     Lame deal of cards in that one!  It is common place these days for large companies to have vendors list.  I have never been on one that costed me though.  It doesn't seem reasonable that they hired you even though you weren't on the list.

     So are you saying they cannot pay you without you paying the $85 and getting on the list?  Unfortunately, I would suspect your only recourse will be to either make phone calls and attempt to explain your situation to whomever they lead you to and hope they make an exception or pay the $85 and hope the future business is solid.

      Last ditch would be using your lawyer.  I wouldn't go that route if at all possible.

Dwight Rowe
Jencor Services, LLC
Severn, MD
(443) 883-1709