Re: [World] cleaning methods for cut-ups

>>Back<<

Date Thu, 1 May 2008 20:59:22 -0700

I recentley did a house with cutups. The interior was pre oiled with lemon oil on the wood and the glass was covered with oil.  I used a mix of 50/50 di water and alcohol in a spray bottle it worked pretty good, wiping with hucks, at times I used a putty knife under the hucks in the corners. The exterior I used GG4 w/ strip washer and squeegy.

Dave Freeborn
C-Thru Window Cleaning Inc.
Exeter Cal.
559-799-0764

Member AUWC
----- Original Message -----
From: Kim Little
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 5:38 PM
Subject: Re: [World] cleaning methods for cut-ups

I use alcohol and huck towel, and do the cut-ups by hand.  It takes less time to wipe the pane dry as it does to wet, scrub, squeegee, the detail.  Alcohol based foam is OK too, it cleans as well as liquid, doesnt leave a film like amonia products, and wont streak.

Kim Little
Clear Carolina Window Cleaning
Candor, NC

www.clearcarolinawindows.com