RE: [World] DI tanks

>>Back<<

Date Fri, 2 May 2008 10:17:49 -0400

Title: Message
Hi Deland,

I use a mixed bed resin.  It appears more costly than the cation/anion setup, but its easier for me to use a mb tank (tank 1) until it gets to say 7-8 ppm, then put another tank (tank 2) after it.  i usually run tank one in this manner until it hits 100+ ppm, then reload it from resin i keep on hand.  Tank 2 is then running solo.  When tank 2 reaches, again, 7-8 ppm, I put tank 1 after it, using tank 2 as a prefilter of sorts.

Some of us use mb resin, some use split resins.  split tanks intrigue me, but for now, mb is working very well for me - virtually flawlessly.

Thank you,

Bob Hart
Sparkle Plenty Window Washing Service
www.sparkleplenty.cc
727/686-2979
Member Palm Harbor Chamber of Commerce

-----Original Message-----
From: addressis@removed [mailto:addressis@removed On Behalf Of Deland Moghimi
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 7:35 PM
To: world mail
Subject: [World] DI tanks

Hello everybody. I am hoping for some help. We use our water-fed pole all day long. Always two houses and sometimes three a day. Our tank usually lasts a month. Give or take a couple of days.
All we do is use a rented tank from Culligan and use some adapters we bought at home depot to connect to our hose for the water-fed pole. We also have a filter the water goes through first to help the DI tank not work so hard.

If I were to buy a tank from someone like ABC Window Cleaning Supply how do I change out the, I think they call it, "resin?" Or how do I re-charge the tank again?

What is an average price of "re-charging" the DI tank?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Deland Moghimi
Clearview Window Washing Service, Inc.
407-334-0174