RE: [World] window cleaning journal #1- #5

>>Back<<

>>Back<<

Date Fri, 2 May 2008 10:14:59 -0500

 >>>What is this other window cleaning email group that keeps spamming my
 >>>different e-mail
accounts? -- Glen Holzman<<<

Glen,
They are not the first supplier to start a forum, but I think they are the
first to
embrace negative option unsolicited emails - which differs slightly from
other spam in
that you are given the option of contacting them to ask them to stop.

The IWCA and AUWC do the same thing - send unsolicited negative option emails
to addresses
they have collected - and I've grumbled about it before.

Thanks,

Gary Mauer - Moderator
Since 1996  - the Window Cleaning Network
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, USA
www.window-cleaning.net

Next Picnic - July 26, 2008

Window Cleaning Network  - a free association sponsored by:

Detroit Sponge & Chamois, Inc.
                        www.detroitsponge.com