Re: [World] window cleaning journal #1- #5

>>Back<<

>>Back<<

Date Fri, 2 May 2008 18:39:04 EDT

The WCR is a relatively new bulletin board. It's owned by Chris & Alex Lambrinides. If you were in San Diego, you probably met them. Sharp guys. I have a joke going with Chris that one day every one will be working for or buying from these two gentlemen. I'm only half kidding.

They own or operate:

All County Window Cleaning

The Window Cleaning Resource as a bulletin board style forum.

The Window Cleaning Resource as a window supply house.

They are an Ionics distributor (I think)

They are getting into pure water resources.

So, add it all up and the Lambrinides brothers have all their bases covered.
I know that Chris just extended free shipping to AUWC members forever. (Yet ANOTHER reason to join AUWC) That's a pretty sweet deal.

I have talked with window cleaners who have ordered things from them, and they seem to fill & ship them fast.

Talking to Chris on the phone, via email, or in person, he has always shown to me that he is an honest guy with a very good business sense and enough ambition to possibly take over the window cleaning world. Or at least re-shape the landscape a bit.

Jeff Klass
First Klass Window Cleaning Inc.
West Allis Wisconsin
addressis@removed
www.firstklasswindowcleaning.com

IWCA Member www.iwca.org
Local MBA Member www.mbaonline.org
AUWC Member www.auwc.org
AUWC B.O.D. - President
Window Cleaning Network Member www.window-cleaning.net/
ServiceMagic member (5 Star Reviews) www.servicemagic.com

Office 414-328-0195
Home 414-328-1077
Cell 414-861-1083
FAX 414-328-0195

The opinions expressed by the poster of this message should be considered solely his opinions, and do not necessarily represent or reflect the opinions or official positions of the AUWC, or any officers of the AUWC