Re: [World] cleaning methods for cut-ups

>>Back<<

>>Back<<

Date Fri, 2 May 2008 20:15:33 -0700

 Here is a little hint that works wonders for me. I
throw a damp microfiber over a 5 inch squeegee. Then
I can hold the handle and smack the edges and corners
all I want with no hand or finger pain. I usually
squeegee the water off. I think I'll try using DI and
alcohol, throwing a dry towel over my little
squeegee. It is a real hand saver, and gets into
edges and corners better than my little scrubber does.

Nancy Sendler
Alpine Window Cleaning

Window Cleaning Network  - a free association sponsored by:

Detroit Sponge & Chamois, Inc.
                        www.detroitsponge.com