RE: [World] Post-construction cleanup

>>Back<<

Date Sat, 3 May 2008 08:26:51 -0400

It sounds wonderful.  You seem to have really good builder(s).  Things
can indeed go very well in this when set up properly.  Pray tell, what
do you like for removal of stickers from frame and glass?

Thank you,

Bob Hart
Sparkle Plenty Window Washing Service
www.sparkleplenty.cc
727/686-2979
Member Palm Harbor Chamber of Commerce

-----Original Message-----
From: addressis@removed [mailto:addressis@removed On Behalf
Of addressis@removed
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 11:25 PM
To: addressis@removed
Subject: RE: [World] Post-construction cleanup

  I have had good luck just charging 1 1/2 times my
normal rate. The very few jobs I have done weren't
that much worse than the dirty glass I frequently
seem to get. I frequently have to use a razor blade
anyway. I have been the last person on site so nobody
is in my way, there is no furniture in my way, the
landscaping hasn't gotten big enough to be in my way.
Just walk up to a window, vacuum the tracks, remove
stickers from the frame, wipe the frame, scrape the
window, then clean it. I usually do better than my
normal hourly.

Nancy Sendler
Alpine Window Cleaning

Window Cleaning Network  - a free association sponsored by:

Detroit Sponge & Chamois, Inc.
                        www.detroitsponge.com