Re: [World] question about employee pay

>>Back<<

Date Mon, 5 May 2008 16:37:39 -0400 (EDT)

Just out of curiosity, why wouldn't an employer just have his employees meet them at the job site each day instead of the office? Wouldn't this be a more economical practice?

Paul LeGrand, Operations Mgr.
Blue Sky Windows LLC
mobile (802) 355-6005 or 635-9400 office
www.blueskywindows.com

Member: IWCA, www.IWCA.org
AUWC, www.AUWC.org
NFIB, www.NFIB.com
LVCC, www.stowesmugglers.org

"Service with Integrity Earns Trust"

--- On Mon 05/05, < addressis@removed > wrote:
From: [mailto: addressis@removed
To: addressis@removed
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 12:26:40 EDT
Subject: Re: [World] question about employee pay

By law if they are coming to your shop/office/home to load up they are on the clock starting then.

You need to change your policies.

Jeff Klass
First Klass Window Cleaning Inc.
West Allis Wisconsin
addressis@removed
www.firstklasswindowcleaning.com

IWCA Member www.iwca.org
Local MBA Member www.mbaonline.org
AUWC Member www.auwc.org
AUWC B.O.D. - President
Window Cleaning Network Member www.window-cleaning.net/
ServiceMagic member (5 Star Reviews) www.servicemagic.com

Office 414-328-0195
Home 414-328-1077
Cell 414-861-1083
FAX 414-328-0195

The opinions expressed by the poster of this message should be considered solely his opinions, and do not necessarily represent or reflect the opinions or official positions of the AUWC, or any officers of the AUWC