Re: [World] question about employee pay

>>Back<<

Date Mon, 5 May 2008 17:04:41 EDT

We have had the best results by paying our guys 30% of the work they complete.

So after a 30% direct labor rate, plus taxes, insurance, workers comp., marketing, trucks, gasoline, truck insurance, office support, squeegees, buckets, poles, rubbers, razors, soap, etc., etc., etc. what is the % left for your wage and profit?

That way they can hustle or go at a slower pace.

Don't employees always sort of do that anyway?

If they do not get excellent reviews when we call for quality checks, they go back and fix on their own time.

What happens if they get hurt at an "own time" re-do? You may want to check the legality of that system.

 They come to the office and pick up a truck and paper work every day or every other day.

So, they have no risk, no exposure, get 30% of every gig, AND get to take a truck home at night?

Are you hiring?

Jeff Klass
First Klass Window Cleaning Inc.
West Allis Wisconsin
addressis@removed
www.firstklasswindowcleaning.com

IWCA Member www.iwca.org
Local MBA Member www.mbaonline.org
AUWC Member www.auwc.org
AUWC B.O.D. - President
Window Cleaning Network Member www.window-cleaning.net/
ServiceMagic member (5 Star Reviews) www.servicemagic.com

Office 414-328-0195
Home 414-328-1077
Cell 414-861-1083
FAX 414-328-0195

The opinions expressed by the poster of this message should be considered solely his opinions, and do not necessarily represent or reflect the opinions or official positions of the AUWC, or any officers of the AUWC