Re: [World] Hard to reach windows

>>Back<<

Date Mon, 5 May 2008 17:47:45 EDT

What was the roof material? Metal, shingles, slate, shake?

Welcome to the best kept secret in self-employment - window cleaning!

Jeff Klass
First Klass Window Cleaning Inc.
West Allis Wisconsin
addressis@removed
www.firstklasswindowcleaning.com

IWCA Member www.iwca.org
Local MBA Member www.mbaonline.org
AUWC Member www.auwc.org
AUWC B.O.D. - President
Window Cleaning Network Member www.window-cleaning.net/
ServiceMagic member (5 Star Reviews) www.servicemagic.com

Office 414-328-0195
Home 414-328-1077
Cell 414-861-1083
FAX 414-328-0195

The opinions expressed by the poster of this message should be considered solely his opinions, and do not necessarily represent or reflect the opinions or official positions of the AUWC, or any officers of the AUWC