Re: [World] Andy Engstrom

>>Back<<

Date Tue, 6 May 2008 04:54:38 -0700 (PDT)

I think you hit the nail on the head when you said "his speel is so good". You'll learn much more from this email group, and from the archives of this group, and it's free.

 I've seen Andy Engstrom's site, and even bought the 3 or 4 minute little video of his a few years ago just out of curiosity. The only thing I was impressed with was his plaid hat.

Micah Kommers
We Wash Windows
Greenville, SC

addressis@removed wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone get the newsletter from Andy Engstrom in Alaska, his speel is so good im tempted to buy it, i already feel rich just reading the newsletter hehehe. Those of you who get it sent to you what are your thoughts on it and did anyone actually buy it.

Ted Exley

Kleer Panes

480-275-4252