Re: [World] Andy Engstrom

>>Back<<

Date Wed, 07 May 2008 06:33:51 +1000

Interesting comments. My background is in marketing and sales, the style of internet marketing that is taught is exactly the style used by Andy. One of the key benefits to the consumer of this style of marketing is that they offer free newsletters (which I get from Andy). You will find that over time they will tell you everything they have to know in their newsletters. I also typed all of the techniques that Andy talks about on his site into Youtube, found everything I ever wanted there, and it was all free.

Regards,

Jonathan Garrett
Diamond Window Cleaning
Brisbane, Australia

micah kommers wrote:
I think you hit the nail on the head when you said "his speel is so good". You'll learn much more from this email group, and from the archives of this group, and it's free. I've seen Andy Engstrom's site, and even bought the 3 or 4 minute little video of his a few years ago just out of curiosity. The only thing I was impressed with was his plaid hat. Micah Kommers
We Wash Windows
Greenville, SC

*/addressis@removed/* wrote:

    Hi Everyone,
Does anyone get the newsletter from Andy Engstrom in Alaska, his
    speel is so good im tempted to buy it, i already feel rich just
    reading the newsletter hehehe. Those of you who get it sent to you
    what are your thoughts on it and did anyone actually buy it.
Ted Exley Kleer Panes 480-275-4252